1. The administrator of personal data collected through the online store is Wikoria.pl PHU Wikoria, Civic 84, 93-562 Lodz), NIP: 7292597680, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and who is also the Service Provider Store Internet and Reseller.
2. Personal data Recipient (the Client) are processed in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997. (Dz. U. No. 133, item. 883 as amended.) And the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Dz. U. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
3. The administrator makes special care to protect the interests of the data subject, and in particular ensure that collected his data are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
4. By registering in the Shop customer voluntarily consent to the processing of their personal data, while retaining the right to access, correct and delete them from the database.
5. All forms for administration of personal data by the user are located in a secure part of the Store a secured SSL certificate so that all data is encrypted and unreadable by unauthorized persons.
6. Use of some features such as the Store. Purchase history is only possible after registration. Registration is voluntary and does not require her to place an order in the Store
7. Username and password are confidential. Please user with appropriate protection of data.
1.Celem collection of personal data by the Administrator is:
1. Establish, form content, change, execution or termination of the contractual relationship between the Provider (Seller) and the Recipient (the Client) for the provision of electronic services through the Online Shop or the conclusion and execution of the Contract of Sale of Products and their delivery to the customer.
2. Documentation of contractual relations, as evidence by the limitation period for claims associated with them.
8. In the case of customers who use the electronic payment via the service prompt payment Administrator transmit the collected personal data of customers only to the acquirer chosen by the client, and then only to the extent which is necessary to make you pay us through them. Acquirers available in the online store are:
1. Dotpay.pl - the company DOTPAY SA based in Krakow, ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków, NIP 6342661860, REGON: 240770255, entered in the Register under the number KRS 0000296790, kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with share capital of 4,000,000.00 PLN, paid-up capital of PLN 4,000,000.00.
9. In the case of customers who use the services of delivery of the Product to the Client Administrator transmit the collected personal data of customers to the extent necessary to make the delivery of the carrier chosen by the customer:
1. Polish Post SA with its seat in Warsaw (address: ul. Rakowiecka 26, 00-940 Warsaw), the number in the Register of Entrepreneurs: 0000334972.
2. DPD Poland Sp. o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (address: ul. Mineral 15, 02-274 Warsaw), the number in the Register of Entrepreneurs: 0000028368.
3. InPost Paczkomaty Sp. o.o. based in Krakow (address: ul. Malborska 130; 30-624 Kraków), number
10. There is a participant in the program "Reliable Opinions" in the service provided by the Company Opineo o.o. based in Wroclaw (53-333), ul. Insurgents Slaskie 2-4, entered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000357466, NIP 897-176-26-04, involving the transfer by Opineo sp. o.o. to users via e-mail surveys to obtain from you an opinion on a transaction by the user in the store, as well as the insertion of the site accessible at the domain Opineo.pl opinions expressed by users as a result of the receipt of questionnaires. The user purchasing in the store can voluntarily agree to submit their personal data, including e-mail Opineo Sp. o.o. and the processing by Opineo Sp. o.o. personal data - only to fill in the questionnaire.
11. Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers (Clients): name, email address, contact phone number, address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country); Optional different delivery address.
12. Providing personal data is necessary to provide the Service Provider Electronic Services in the Online Shop and Sale Agreement.
13. Using the Online Shop and concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services through the Online Store or Sale Agreements, which involves the need to enter personal information is entirely voluntary. The data relate to independently decide whether to start using the electronic services provided by the Service Provider or enter into a Sale Agreement in accordance with the Rules of the Store.
14. Under Article. 23 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. (Dz. U. No. 133, item. 883 as amended.) Processing is permissible m. In. if:
1. The data subject has given his consent, unless the erasure of the data.
2. It is necessary to implement the agreement if the data subject is a party or when it is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
2. The right to control access to their personal data and correct them
1. The Client has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
2. Every person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him contained in the data set of the Administrator, and in particular the right to:
1. Requests to supplement, update, or correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
3. In order to implement the above privileges, you can use the option in the Account or by sending appropriate messages by e-mail: email@example.com or writing to the Administrator.
3. Final Provisions
1. Online Store may contain links to other websites. Administrator is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. Administrator urges that after moving to a different
2. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to protect personal data processed appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected, in particular, protect data against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with the violation of existing regulations change, loss, damage or destruction .
3. Service Provider provides the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons personal data transmitted electronically:
1. Securing a set of data against unauthorized access.
2. Access to the account only after the administration of an individual login and password created by the Client.