Size: 20 mm
Theme: Pearl Dots
Raw material: Acrylic
Iron-on decorative stones are exceptionally original and beautifully shiny decorations.
They have various types of carvings, which add three-dimensionality and character, and at the same time shine beautifully - significantly increasing the value of decorated clothing or accessories.
Made of light and strong acrylic, they are a perfect and easy-to-use decoration. Thanks to the implemented thermal adhesive surface, their application is extremely simple. It is enough to heat them up with a press or even an iron, and the glue will permanently bind the decorations to the fabric.
The stones are available in several colors, sizes and shapes as well as unique motifs, e.g. zebra, herringbone, hollow, flower, fish, durian, mahjong or crocodile. Thanks to this, everyone will find something for themselves.
Decorative stones for thermo-application can be used for:
- clothing decoration, incl. t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, jackets, dresses, skirts, jeans, tracksuits
- decorating wedding, evening, cocktail and ball dresses
- embellishing dance and theater costumes
- decorations for women's accessories, i.e. bags, caps, hats, scarves, gloves, wallets, etc.
- creating imitation jewelry, bracelets, etc.
- production of mascots, dolls, teddy bears, etc.
- decoration of pillows, curtains, rugs, tablecloths
- creating Christmas decorations
Thanks to the variety of decorative stones, we can create truly unique and unique patterns that will enrich the decorated items with a beautiful and unique glow.
The stones can be applied with an iron:
- we place a pattern of stones on a special transfer foil for hot fix additives with the convex side to the foil
- stick the foil with the pattern in the selected place on the material with the flat side to the material
- turn the product with stones inside out so that you can put the iron on their bottom surface
- put on a hot iron (temperature approx. 150 ° C) and wait approx. 15-20 seconds (we can use an additional thin cloth)
IMPORTANT: Before bonding the target, make a test of sticking stones on a scrap of material.